1. Above all LOVE YOURSELF! This is the best thing you will ever do. Even if you feel that no one loves you, understands you or appreciates you; YOU must cherish who you are.
2. Be kind and gentle with yourself. Seek to fill your life with people who value you. Seek to fill your mind with knowledge and educate yourself. Watch inspiring clips on youtube, read interesting articles. Read books. Your mind is your own, fill it wisely.
3. Whatever your interests are, follow them. Do not be afraid to excel at something. Look, learn and listen and then do. Courage is born out of fear.
4. Love your body. Take good care of it. You are beautiful. Strive to live healthily. Educate yourself about what foods are good for you. Do not compare yourself to the famous girls who starve themselves to look ‘good’ on the red carpet. You know the ones with the lollipop heads and the skinny bodies?!
6. When life is hard. Take a moment to pause so that you may cry and then think and act your way through it. It isn’t always about how fast you can go through life.
7. Your emotions are all valid! Do not let anyone tell you what you can and cannot feel. Stick up for your feelings!
8. Do not let anyone tell you what you can and can not do!
9. Listen to advice from people who care about you and then make up your own mind.
10. Live your own life and let others do the same with their’s. Try not to judge. People do crazy things, let them. It is their business. Get on with your own life instead.
12. For those of you raised in strict religious homes. You are NOT sinners! Religion comes from the minds of men and has been used for centuries as a means to control, rather like crude politics. You do not owe it to anyone to crawl in the sand with your head bowed in shame!
13. Look for happiness, hold on to it when you find it.
14. When you realize that you have made a wrong decision, correct it. Do not beat yourself up about it. Just change your course. You do not have to make a wrong decision right! You are allowed at any time to change your mind.
15. By loving yourself you are celebrating your spirit enabling you to give love to others.
TED TV – Talks by remarkable people about ideas worth spreading.
FORA TV – Videos from the World’s best Conferences and Events.
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST HIT THE LIKE BUTTON BELOW. You can also stay informed! Enter your email address top right to follow THE SCRIVENS POST. GLAD TO HAVE YOU ONBOARD!