Three years ago I had an allergic reaction to L’Oréal’s black hair dye. I had been using this product on and off over the years and was absolutely horrified when my scalp suddenly broke out in weeping itchy welts.
What I didn’t know was that almost all hair dyes have a substance called p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) in them.
A bit of research on the web taught me that p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) is a higly dangerous toxin.
L’Oréal and the likes continue to use this toxin in their hair dye products even though there have been many who have suffered from an allergic reaction like I did. There are also numerous accounts of blindness and deaths which are directly linked to a p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) allergic reaction from hair dye.
I think it is time L’Oréal and the likes STOPPED using this horrific toxin. Somehow it is ironic to reflect on their catch phrase:
‘Because you’re worth it’ yeah, I bet we are!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST HIT THE LIKE BUTTON BELOW. You can also stay informed! Enter your email address top right to follow THE SCRIVENS POST. GLAD TO HAVE YOU ONBOARD!